The Black Decker LE750 Lawn Edger is a must have if you have a lawn that is in desperate need of pruning. Its powerful and versatile motor allows you to keep your lawns perfectly manicured and enhances your curb appeal. Additionally, this light weight machine is easy to handle and performs multiple tasks with extreme precision, even along the hard surfaces like driveways, patio, sidewalks etc. This is not all! You can also tend to your garden beds and plant borders with this amazing machine.
Don’t worry about obstinate overgrowth as its 11 Amp motor can tend all kinds of shrubbery with relative ease. A simple pull of the trigger will unleash LE750’s power and get on to its work with absolute efficiency. Further, this landscape trencher has 2-1/4 hp high torque that can be used to mend your lawns, shape gardens, and install outdoor lighting as well as the invisible dog fencing underground. The best part, its 7 ½ inch blade made of steel has a counter clockwise rotation that throws debris and dirt away from the mower. The machine has been built to perfection to ensure safe operation and quick solution to the problem of overgrowth.
- Law & Garden Tool
- Lawn Edger
- 11 Amp and 2-1/4 HP motor with inbuilt torque of 150 in./lbs
- three-position blade option
- Built-in cord retention for increased safety
- Light-weight: 12.4 pounds
- 2-years warranty
- 30 days risk free satisfaction guarantee assurance.
- 12-amp high torque motor of the edger trimmer tackles tough overgrowth creating a defined trench
- Exclusive pull-up edge guide of the edge trimmer converts from edger to landscape trencher
- Three-position blade depth adjustment of BLACK plus DECKER edger lets you control the cut
- Built-in cord retention keeps extension cord secure
- Tool-free assembly is quick and hassle-free
- Door on guard opens allowing easy clean access
In-Depth Review of the Black & Decker LE750 Edge Hog Electric Landscape Edger
What I Think about the Black & Decker Edge Hog LE750 Edger
The Black Decker Edge Hog LE750 electric landscape edger is a powerful edger that needs no setup and can be used as soon as it is unpacked. With a simple release of trigger, the machine springs into action and is ready to take on even the trickiest curbs.
The handle assistance has the flexibility of being attached to the left or the right of the edger allowing you to use it as per your predilection. Just adjust the depth of the trench using its 3 position blade system and you are ready to begin edging. Along with being lightweight, it possesses a three wheel design, which is easy to operate and maximizes balance. The machine has been built keeping safety in mind and can be stopped by simply releasing the trigger.
Powered by a strong internal motor of 2-1/4 HP high torque and 11 Amp, this side edger is potent in clearing out clean precise demarcations. I was able to clear the lawns, sidewalks, and patio, shape the gardens and even help dig deep trenches that can be handy in laying underground wires outdoor lighting. Something you must know, don’t believe the handbook with everything it says – it isn’t nearly as detailed or accurate as a guide ought to be. The instructions are ambiguous, which can cause some operational problems for a first time user.
Furthermore, it has a three position blade system that can adjust the depth of the trench and even provides greater control of the machine with three wheel system. The LE750 is lightweight and easy to move around which can make the job of mowing a lawn lot easier along with clearing out the debris from the operator because of the counter clockwise rotation of the steel blade.
Overall, I think this easy to handle machine improves the quality of your front yards while increasing the curb appeal. It is also helpful in maintaining huge gardens by reducing the time to mow the lawn significantly.
- Extremely light weight and high powered motor provides absolutely perfect mowing of even the hardest surfaces
- It is versatile and can be adjusted as per the requirements of the operator, which makes the job of tending the lawns less tedious
- Even though it is equipped with a powerful motor of 11 Amp, it is relatively quiet and does not cause too much noise while in action
- Easy to use and clean
- Comes packed with an additional edger blade along with the machine
- In-built cord retention for constant edging without any disruptions
- It is multi-purpose and can be used for variety of reasons
- Instructions manual can add more useful information
- May be slightly difficult to maneuver with thicker growth and the edge hog may clog
- Somewhat tricky to work along the obstacles as the wheels are on one side and the blades on the other side
- May be hard to edge on sharp curves
For a lawn care professional like me, Black Decker LE750 Lawn Edger is a very helpful product due to its versatility and powerful mechanics. I have been using a gas based edger for years and they turn out to be quite pricey in the end (plus I never dare tilting to either side for fear of flooding the engine). However, LE750 was good value for money considering what it can do. Overall, the machine fared well in all my tests and provided immaculate cuts as deep as I wished for. Once you get the hang of the edger, it becomes a breeze handling it close to walls, plants and more.